Friday, July 15, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness for July

 Well, I am debating on what to do with this piece:


It is Pour ta Fete by Lindsey Lane designs and I was trying to get to the edge of the top of the piece. I thought I was there as I stitched the Z, but if you look closely at the photo, there are a ton of motifs on the right edge of piece. 

So what would you do? Go back to stitching down and page completing? Or find the outer edge of the project?

Oh! It is July 15 so it is Gifted Gorgeousness SAL Day. You are supposed to post a photo of something that is a gift, will be a gift, has the word gift... You know. It is the brain child of our dear fellow blogger Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching. She will post a link soon, I'm sure, of other GG wonderfulness.

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I think it depends on which method interests you the most, as in which part of the chart do you like best ... happy stitching

Leonore Winterer said...

I think I'd probably finish the next two alphabets, so you are on the height of those diagonal elements on the right, then stitch those (and the red one in between) to get to the edge.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with your lovely sampler.
For me, I would keep working right from where you are until you have reached the edge of the alphabet then go up and work across to the edge of the piece then down to the bottom right to finish.
But that's me!

DJ said...

What a beautiful sampler, and your stitching is lovely. That's a tough choice, I tend to jump around when I'm stitching so I'm probably the last person to give advice. I'm looking forward to see what you choice will be! Enjoy!!