Monday, October 4, 2021

October Already?

 Well, I fell off the blogging wagon big time! I do have an excuse. I was traveling with my husband in our tiny camper. 


We went along the Blue Ridge Parkway and places in between. I won't bore you with the details, but we did have loads of fun and saw some beautiful countryside.

I managed a finish:

I changed the letters in the bottom two rows to match the initials of my sister-in-laws family. This is a gift for her.

Then I broke my glasses. This made me sad as I had hoped for some serious stitching time in the evening. Sigh. Luckily, when we got to Gettysburg, PA my brother-in-law was able to fix them. I still need a new pair, but it isn't as dire.

So I was able to stitch on this piece:

Now, back to laundry and housework. And my cat who missed me terribly!




5 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous finish!

diamondc said...

Beth: I love your camper it is adorable.
I am so sorry you broke your glass's, I hope you get your new ones soon.
Nice projects, beautiful finished design.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Holidays are times to relax and have fun, no pressures and that includes blogging and stitching. Your camper looks so cute. Great finish :-)

Leonore Winterer said...

Glad you had a great trip!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad that you had a good holiday and completed a sampler too! Not so good news about the glasses but at least you got a temporary fix.