Sunday, October 17, 2021

Comfort Stitching

 For some reason, I am super stressed since coming home from vacation. Maybe it is just the way the world is right now. So I feel like I should be working on certain projects, but I can not get the energy stitch on them. But that is ok. I am giving myself permission to stitch on Springhill. I am in love with the colors and it makes me happy.

Here is how it looks right now.:


I've been busy canning too. A friend gave me pumpkins so I put them up.


Broke a quart jar and under filled another quart...But I have 5 quarts and 7 pints on pumpkin goodness. And I am baking pumpkin apple bread as I type. Life is good.

6 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Happy stitching, happy cooking - good for you!

Leonore Winterer said...

Those spring like colours are just the right thing as the days are getting shorter!

diamondc said...

Beth: I have had the stitching slump in the past, it seems to be so hard to get past that slump for me.
Nice progress on your design.
I would love to do some canning, with only two people and no children it would not be worth it, we get canned goods from friends.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a pretty cheerful Sampler, the perfect thing to blow away the blues!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Beautiful stitching!!!

Lyn Warner said...

I can see why you enjoy the colours of the sampler. It's a beautiful piece of embroidery altogether!