Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Fixing A Mistake

 I made a huge mistake on my eyelets on this piece.


 I didn't take a photo as I was so mad! But I attended my local Embroidery Guild of America meeting and a friend was also working on a piece with eyelets. 47 count linen, I believe!! Yikes! Anyway, she reminded me that I should be doing half of the eyelet and moving around the letter. Once I did that, it went much better.

Join us tonight for Fiber Talk Live.  It is at 8:00 pm Eastern on Wednesday June 30th. We are talking to 

Dima from D1-D2 who is a fabulous stitcher!


3 comments:

NerdGirl Nicole said...

What is the benefit of doing half an eyelet and moving around the letter?

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm glad you got it figured out!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I guess doing the eyelets that way means you don't cross over the hole in the centre?
Hope the "live" went well. I wish it was just you and Dima talking! I love her work and she always explains things so well.