Thursday, June 3, 2021

Other Stuff

 Besides stitching, gardening season has arrived. I never realized it, but I really don't like strawberries. This is sad, because we almost always have a bumper crop.


Thank goodness my husband likes them. I may make some jam before the season is out. I do like strawberry jam!

We also picked up my daughter from the train station. We are getting her ready to do an internship so she will quickly depart again. She would like to have a car for the summer. Anyone have an extra? ;)


I also baked some bread.



3 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: I used to have a strawberry patch, I love home grown berries.
What a cute photo of daughter and dad.
Have a lovely week-end.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think I like strawberries best in jam too! On a scone with cream. Mmmmm.

Leonore Winterer said...

I for one love fresh strawberries (I prefer raspberry in jam) but to each their own :)