Monday, December 14, 2020

TUSAL and A Finish!

 First, thank you for the idea of a mug tree to hang my ornaments. My brother-in-law also suggested making a stable and stand-up bits for them. Will see if he and my husband get together and do it or if I need to come up with another plan.


I managed another finish for 2020!

I made a least one major counting error, but fudged it. I need to make it into a pillow. That will happen after Christmas.

And here is my ort jar:

For those who don't know, TUSAL  stands for Totally Useless Stitch-a-Long. We are supposed to post photos of our orts for the month. I just keep putting orts in my jar and when it is full, I dump it.

Now bake to my holiday candy making. I have a bit more toffee to make!


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the Linen and Threads design. The colour you chose looks amazing!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's an awesome finish and well deserved happy dance, well done!