Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Busy, Busy, Busy

 And a little sick. I have a bit of a sinus infection. with my college students home and the holidays, I just don't have the energy to blog.

But I wanted to share what I will be starting January 1 with the rest of the Fiber Talk gang:


Springhill by Rosewood Manor ! Mine will be stitched with 100/3 Au Ver a Soie on 45 count Florence. It will be gorgeous! If you are interested in a kit or other options, Needle in a Haystack has them listed.


I have a few finishes to share along with some progress on WIPs, but I really just want to go to bed. Hopefully I will feel better soon and can add a long post then. 

Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Get well soon, it's often the way that when we slow down the bugs come out. Good luck with your 2021 stitching

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great start, can't wait to see more of it! Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear that you were poorly, hope you're feeling better now.
Nice New Year start, I hope that cheered you up!