Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness for December

 This fun SAL is the brainchild of the lovely Jo of    Serendipitous Stitching        .   You are supposed to post a photo of something that is a gift to you, from you or you can squeeze into the gift category. This piece is the later.  MH  1656, My Beloved was a gift Nicola Parkman received from her husband. She charted it and released it and I am busily trying to stitch it.


It took me forever to stitch the yellow and pink band and I have decided it needs to be removed. Well, just the yellow. I will rip it and replace it with the green that is below. The section I am currently stitching is a doozy! I spent an hour last night just thinking about where to start. While studying I realized, the yellow needs to come out.

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh no what a shame but if you don't feel it's right then it is best to redo

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The sampler looks lovely but if you are not happy then it's better to fix it now.
Don't forget to link up on my blog too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, this one is still giving you trouble! But I'm sure you'll make it through.