Thursday, May 9, 2019

What Day is it?

I was going to post for WIP Wednesday, but we all see how that turned out....
May is busy. Graduation. Mother's Day. College kids home-complete with dirty clothes and hungry tummies! And we have a vacation planned! I will try to post and keep up on everyone's blogs.
I made a decision to focus on First Christmas Stocking this month and make as much progress as possible. I may pull Reptiles out on a few weekends, but no MH 1656 or other large project. I need to see a large finish this year!
Here is the last photo of my stocking:
 And here is where I left off last night:
Lots of backstitching done although I can see from the photo I have more to do. This piece has lots of color changes, quarter and three quarter stitches. But it will look so nice hanging with the rest of my homemade stockings at Christmas!

4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks really great with the backstitching, and you're making good progress as well.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, this is going to be beautiful when finished!

Linda said...

Your stocking looks great Beth.


Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress, and as ever, the backstitch brings the piece to life.