Saturday, May 25, 2019

June WIPocalypse Check In

Melissa at  Measi's Musings  hosts a SAL where we are to work on our WIPs as if the world will end. I don't have time to post a bunch of photos this month, but I enjoyed her question this month and wanted to share it. 
Where do you love to shop for stash?
My local store closed in April which is very sad. So all my shopping is online now. I get no money, etc from these shops, but I just wanted to share.
Inspired Needle   is in the Chicago-land area although I have never visited. I have ordered charts from a series through them. Letters From Mom by Jeanette Douglas, I think.
Needle in A Haystack is in California. I order threads from them for my needlepoint. They aren't Amazon but shop fairly quickly. They do have lots of linen and tons of threads.
Acorns and Thread is in Oregon and I have ordered from them.
Sassy Jacks Stitchery has a lot of fun patterns and do have teachers come in.

What are you favorite shops?             

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm sorry to hear about your local shop closing :( Shopping online is fun, but just not the same!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It is a shame when the local shops close but at least there are a few that still do mail order.