Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Is it May?

Well life has been super busy. My middle child graduated with highest honors from Cedarville University with an electrical engineering degree. Yes, this is one proud momma! He also received an award for his senior design project.
Yes, he is the one that used to bead and do needlework. Now he is into the geek world, but I hope one day, he will return to needlework. A mom has to dream!
I am trying to keep up with the 100 Day Project . Because of life, I had to change my stitching plans. Because it was ready and I am stitching it in hand, I decided to stitch a little each day on Here Lie My Needles.
 One day I think I only put in a dozen stitches, but every stitch counts!
I also started Hooray for the Red, White and Blue.
I hate to say how many times I had to restitch the borders and then the bargello section. We are doing this as a study group for my local guild.
I do have an urge to start a new project, but I have way too many large ones going. Hopefully I can post a photo of my progress on one of them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations to your son!
Love the ribbon bargello, it looks beautiful.

Linda said...

Congrats to your son Beth. Love your new project.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Congratulations to your son! Geek world and needlework go very well together, as many of us prove. Great stitching too!

Astrids dragon said...

ConGRADulations to your son, way to go! He might want to relax after all that hard work, maybe stitching will help?!
Here Lie My Needles is looking good and nice start on Hooray.