Saturday, January 6, 2024

People's Choice _Designer of the Year

 Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching has been hosting the People's Choice SAL for years. I rarely joined as I didn't have things that fit the theme or I forgot to post. This will be the last one for a bit so I thought I would join in.

Who is my Designer of the Year? The one I really am looking forward to stitching?

It would be Thistle Threads as I have two of Trisha's pieces that I want to finish.

17th Century Whitework Sampler:


 

And Harmony of Nature Casket:


 


4 comments:

Pamela said...

I like both of these pieces! I enjoy seeing the Thistle Threads email newsletter and all the wonderful historical designs, but I haven’t done any. You have a great start on both.

jocondine said...

The pattern of the 17th CWS is so lovely, I'm glad you'll show soon your progress. Bonne année 2024. xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

Great choice! These two designs seem to look quite different so I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice. I might keep the January post going each year.
I love both these designs but I am particularly looking forward to seeing the casket grow.