Saturday, January 6, 2024

WIPocalypse Introduction 2024

 I have decided to join this fun SAL again this year. It is run by Melissa over at Measi Musing

The first post is to tell a bit about yourself, projects and goals.

I am an avid stitcher that enjoys many different techniques. I have tried most of them and like almost all of them. This year I pared down my WIPS as there were many I didn't even touch. This year I am going to try to focus on a few.

17th Century Whitework:


 I want to get this done this year.

Harmony of Nature Casket:

I just want progress on this piece.

Dawn to Dusk by Textured Treasures:


I would like a finish on this one.

Susan Schlitcher 1845:


I am also aiming for a finish on her. I'm so close!

Modern Folk Embroidery 2024 SAL:

This is going to be a two year project. It's a beast!


Sampler Book by Erica Michaels:


 Doing this with my guild and we are on Letter L and M in January. I will try to keepup.

I am sure I will be adding things along the way, but these are the ones I plan on focusing on.


3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You have some great projects to work on, happy stitching in 2024. I'm going to try to join in WIPocalypse this year.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great selection of projects! Probably better to focus on a few than trying to get everything done at once.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great selection of projects, we can definitely keep the end of the world at bay with these ones!
I haven't seen the Modern Folk Embroidery yet, they are always gorgeous. And huge!