Saturday, August 12, 2023

Well, August is Well Underway

 First, I had a significant birthday in July and so I started two big projects.

One was my casket from Thistle Threads. I haven't started the actual stitching-FEAR! But it is ready to go. 

Here is a link to see what it will look like when completed:

Thistle-threads

I also decided to start Susan Schlitcher 1845 by Queenstown Sampler Designs. I bought the kit from Kim over at Sassy Jack's 

I was going to center start, but decided against it. I'm using DMC floss for the majority.

Here is my calendar for July:


 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That casket is incredible, I am sure you will love the stitching journey on that one.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow, that casket will look amazing, can't wait to see your journey on it! Happy belated birthday, too.