Saturday, January 7, 2023

The People's Choice- January 2023

 Well, this is another SAL hosted by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching.

 

I think my designer of the year will be- Gay Ann Rogers. Surprise. Surprise.

I have quite a few of her kits that haven't been started along with several that I have started.

Here are the ones that I really want to stitch this year:

The nest heart in the America series-



 Both the Drawn Thread Samplers:


Catherine:

 Betsy Ross Needlecase:

 I hope to work on something I've already started, but who knows what the new year will bring!

 

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Seems like that was an easy choice for you!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. Seems like this was a nice easy choice for you!
Love those hearts.