Tuesday, December 13, 2022

My Travel Project

I take a project with me every Sunday to my mother-in-law's house. She is 94 years old and sometimes forgets what I bring week to week. 

She saw my Avlea piece and thought it was nice but "Oh, so much stitching!" (I consider it a small piece)


She then asked if I stitch one piece at a time. Ha! I told her that I can't stitch on certain pieces at her house as the light is not bright enough. Also, we are visiting and I need a piece I can stitch and not worry about counting.

So this is my current take to MIL's piece:


No counting, just laying my threads. Got to love a good plaid!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful stitching, nice to see Santa growing

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a clever design and the perfect piece to take along when you want to chat too.

Leonore Winterer said...

I usually bring along some knitting when I want to chat on the side, but certain stitching would work too I'm sure!