Monday, December 5, 2022

I Love Janet Zickler Casey's Santas!

 Ok. I am a bit obsessed. I was good this year and did not purchase the latest one as I haven't stitched on one in ages....But since I finished two projects, I figured I could pull this one backout:


I had done his nose, but was terrified to start the hat. I have NO clue why as Janet has fantastic instructions....So I am working on the plaid of Gnome Santa. He is so cute!

I should be finishing the painted canvas, but this is so much fun!

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It does look addictive - I love his nose

Leonore Winterer said...

A little Christmas finish might be the way to go :) Looing forward to seeing more of him!

diamondc said...

Beth: He is positively adorable with that nose, I love Gnomes.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a fun design! His nose is adorable!