Monday, August 1, 2022

It is August!

 I have been stitching away as I must not over work my broken knee. But the few things I can do take LONGER(Imagine that!), so I get less stitchy time some days than others.

I wanted to share my progress on Pour ta Fete.

Here she is from the IHSW Weekend:

And here is where she is today:


I must admit that I love stitching it. The small count linen-53/60 Sycamore Seed Pod- means I can't work on it when my eyes are tired. But each little letter seems like a small finish.

Here is my stitching calendar for July:

I stitch almost every day and almost always on multiple projects.





4 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Beth: This is going to be amazing when you are finished, so sorry about your knee.
I hope you heal quickly.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching in July. I can appreciate how little things take longer when you have broken something, sending healing wishes.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work on your sampler. I do hope the knee isn't too painful so you can focus on your stitching.

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely progress. Hopefully your knee will be feeling much better soon!