Monday, August 15, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness for August 2022

 How the month has flown! Hope everyone is having a good summer.

What is Gifted Gorgeousness, one may ask? It is a monthly post about something you are stitching or have stitched, that is a gift or was a gift or has the word gift in it.  I'm going with the last definitions....Loosely...

This is the brain-child of the wonderful Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching

I'm working on Pour ta Fete by Lindsey Lane Designs.

Here is my photo from last Friday:


 And here I am today:


I made a mistake somewhere and I will have to do some adjusting. But no one will know except me!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Pour ta Fete is growing, great progress. No-one will see your adjustment, I often have a little artistic license in my stitching ;-)

Leonore Winterer said...

You're making good progress! My current WIP has SO many little mistakes in, but noone will ever see them I'm sure!

Elfie said...

Lovely progress on Pour ta Fête. It's such a pretty design.