Monday, August 22, 2022

IHSW for August 2022

 It was the third week of the month so we celebrated with the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend!


The idea is to stitch as much as possible and to post photos on Facebook. It is just a fun idea.

I didn't take photos on Friday of my starting point, but I will do my best to show a before and after photos.

I had hoped to get all the background done on my painted canvas:

No such luck:

I did get all the way to the bottom....

Pour ta Fete got a little stitching:

I love the little bunny:
Alice Ellen Usher is really calling my name:
I love finishing the letters!
I also forced myself to fully finish this little crewel piece. I needed a cover for my bullet journal and this worked!


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Beth: Your canvas is almost done the colors are amazing.
All your stitching projects are wonderful, you have made great progress on them all.
I hope you have a wonderful day
.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You did have a productive IHSW considering how many pieces you worked on!
Love the alphabet sampler.

Leonore Winterer said...

So many fun projects! Even if each one only saw a little progress, you were very productive overall.