Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness March 2022

 Well, I am glad I have a reminder on my phone for this lovely little challenge. I was wondering, what have I stitched that could count as a "gift"? Hmmm. Not Purple Mountain Majesty by Gay Ann Rogers-


(The trees are supposed to be half crosses, BTW. They just look a little weird to me.)

Not More Than A Rose by Melinda Sherbring:


You can't tell, but there is a ton of shiny threads on this piece!

Put Pour ta Fete will work!  I think the original sampler was stitched as a gift for an aunt! That counts, doesn't it?


Go check Jo's Blog out to see more Gifted Gorgeousness!

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: I think it should count as a gift.
I think the trees will look better after more color and stitching is on, I had a sampler with half stitches way back I thought it looked strange till all the stitching was done.
I like your choice of candy; I am a bit jealous i have no candy in the house today.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love that gold stem in the Rose piece.
Your red Alphabet Sampler is looking lovely too.
Did I miss the reason you have chocolates in your posts?

Leonore Winterer said...

Great way to shoehorn all your lovely projects into this post!