Monday, March 21, 2022

IHSW: My Progress for March 2022

 Well, it is all Jo's fault! I started something new this weekend.


A little Mill Hill Bead Kit. Hopefully I will have it done for the Blog Hop Jo is scheduling.

Pour ta Fete got a bit of attention:


As did Purple Mountain Majesty:

I stitched very little on the Lizard Canvas as I need some threads to do the background:


And I'm not sure about the gecko's head. I may have to do some ripping.

Plugging away on More than a Rose. That background!

And I managed to start the hemstitch on Red February:



So what did you stitch this weekend?



5 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: So many lovely designs going, that gecko is adorable.
I am looking forward to seeing your Mill Hill design.

Catherine

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

What don't you like about the head? Do you need to round it off a bit with split or outline stitch? If you can figure out what bothers you, you can fix it.

Debra D said...

I've been reading up on our 17th Century Whitework Sampler...reticella and the motifs for our last band. Wrapping threads now makes more sense. I stitched 2 squares on NOVA. I continue to get gold threads together for our May class.
Deb

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, progress on everything! Looking forward to seeing that beaded kit.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's right, blame me!! I'm just an enabler!
The background on the sampler is interesting, is it a pulled stitch?