Saturday, February 5, 2022

People's Choice February-Snow

 Yikes! Who picked snow for this challenge. 😂❄❆If you want the full scoop, check out Jo's Blog Serendipitous Stitching

I really don't like snow. Well, I like it if I am inside drinking coffee and stitching. Other than that, YUCK!

I don't have any new snow photos to share. So I will share this one:



I was at the car dealership the other day waiting for my car to be serviced. It was supposed to snow where I live, but thanks be to God it went south of us! Just a few miles to our east and south received 10 inches!!!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Even if you did avoid the actual snow!

Mary said...

I can't say that I blame you. I stitch very little winter pieces because it is my least favorite time of the year.

Leonore Winterer said...

Good job taking part while avoiding the dreaded white stuff!