Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Thinking About a Start

 My online ANG group sponsored a workshop called Canvas Candy Bowl.

Isn't it lovely? Here is more info about it.

Anyway, I wanted to stitch it because it is something you make into a shape! How interesting! But the colors did not call to me. I have discovered that I truly dislike kitting stuff from my stash even if I don't like the colors. So I ordered the kit. Then I riffled through my stash and changed the colors!

Here are the original colors:

 And here are my choices:

 

I changed the photos to black and white to see if they will work:



I think it will. I have a little time this afternoon, so I think I will start my piece. Oh! And did I tell you that I don't get along well with bargello, which is the main part of this design? I must be nuts!


2 comments:

cheryl lennox said...

Is this your purple year?

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, that's pretty, and your colour choices will look stunning I'm sure!