Sunday, August 8, 2021

Stitching Friends are Friends who Count-Summer Blog Hop 2021

 

This is another fun blog hop by Jo at  Serendipitous Stitching  .  Each person has been allocated a Blogger to visit and write about, introduce her to your followers and try to find some stitching she might like.  This can be something you've stitched yourself or a design you've seen online or at your LNS.

 

So here we go: my Blogger enjoys a wide variety of different crafts. Yes, she does cross stitch, but she also quilts and does  pyrography. (I had to look that up...) She often joins Jo in her blog hops and fun SAL's. It also seems she has a thing for dragons. Oh and check out her tab under Painted Eggs!  Intrigued? Well, here is a dragon that I would love to stitch and I think she might enjoy too!

(This is from Alison Cole's website, in case you are interested!)


Are you ready for your Blogger? 

It is : 

http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

RONI said...

I rightly guessed it was my BFF's blog from your description! I love your choice of dragon, the three dimensional wing is very cool!!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Yup, its meeee....and you are quite right that is a wonderful dragon and very of the style for where my brother currently lives. Glad you discovered something new.

diamondc said...

This is an amazing dragon.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The Stitching Friends Hop this summer. Great clues and I adore that dragon! You have to make him now.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love your choice of dragon for A Patchwork of Crafts.

Leonore Winterer said...

I had her last year! What a wonderful dragon you picked out.

Astrids dragon said...

More dragons, I love it! And a Welsh dragon at that, even better.