Thursday, July 15, 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness for July

 This is a wonderful SAL put on by Jo over at   Serendipitous Stitching  . It has to be a gift for someone, a gift from someone, have the word gift in it....You get the idea!

This is going to be a gift for my mom, if I ever get it done:

Agnus Dei-Modern Folk Embroidery

I am so close to getting that right border done! I do the little circle motifs as a treat...

If I was smart, I would work on Agnus Dei until it is complete, but I never said I was smart...

So I started a new project:

Bristol Squirrel Partial


How could I resist?!? It will be a gift for my mother in law who likes squirrels.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: Agnus-Dei is so beautiful, you have so many stitch's in that so far, you are so close to the finish.
I am so looking forward to seeing this framed.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Agnus Dei is so pretty and progressing so well, but I can see why you need a break from all that one-coloured stitching every now and then!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I like those circles too, it's nice that each one has a different motif in the centre.

The redwork Sampler is lovely too. Ashley Down is a school near us! I don't think it's the same one LOL