Friday, May 28, 2021

Why I Like Zoom

 Well, I have been stitching with some friends on my 17th Century Whitework Sampler from Thistle Threads. I am very slow....But some progress is better than no progress. I was struggling with the 4 sided stitch when my friend Mary suggested that I needed to do two wraps at one spot rather than one. Brilliant!!!

I did it incorrectly on the section to the right, but I am not taking it out! It is my practice piece, after all.

I hope to get this little band done so I can get the larger band beneath it stitched. Then I need to make a pillow and start cutting threads.  I will keep you posted on my progress.


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work. I am glad you found a solution with the help of a friend!
I'm currently stitching some hardanger and have decided it is not a skill I want to pursue!

Clare-Aimetu said...

It looks stunning, glad your friend could help.

cheryl lennox said...

Your work always inspires me! Let's get together soon!!!!!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks great!