Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Royal Garden Issues

 I am not sure what to do.....I have pulled this piece out with the hope that I would get it finished before the end of June. But I know I will run out of a thread. Sigh. If I had just known when I was in New Mexico, I could have picked it up.

It is also a royal pain to pull the threads through to make the Chilly Hollow stitch. So, should I find a different thread? Abandon the project? (Not going to do that, although I am tempted.) Order the stuff I am going to run out of? I am thinking I may order a similar thread to see if it would work better. 

I am going to pull Marion Lang out. Making little x's may calm me down...


3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

A thinner thread will work better.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is frustrating. Hope you can find an alternative in your stash. It's too pretty to abandon!

Leonore Winterer said...

Agreed, way to pretty to abandon, but hopefully you can figure out a less-frustrating way to finish this!