Tuesday, April 20, 2021

P and Q And Why I Didn't Post Yesterday

 First, I was able to schedule myself for my first shot in the vaccine. I think I made a mistake as I first donated platelets:


 (Full disclosure-this is an old photo of me donating, but not much is different....)

That made me very tired so after donating platelets, running errands, and getting the vaccine, I took a nap. Then went to bed early. So that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

P is not for platelets, although it could be....it is for PURPLE!


I must admit that I love this color. And this project, which is Royal Garden.

Q is for question.  I have one for you. Should I start Purrfect Christmas Santa 

or Kitty Stalks?

I need a new Mill Hill project.




4 comments:

Pamela said...

I vote for Kitty Stalks. Good for you, getting your first shot!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Well done with your first shot! Purrfect Christmas Santa is so cute, and it's never too early to start Christmas projects ;)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I vote for Halloween first because it comes first!
Glad you had your vaccine, I've got my second dose next month. I've never donated platelets, I did give blood a few times but can't any more.

Leonore Winterer said...

I voto for the Santa if it isn't too late, haha :D
That was a very good excuse to miss a day of posting, donating any kind of blood is very admirable and getting the vaccine absolutely worth it!