Tuesday, April 6, 2021

F is for Fun

 Why did I choose fun? Well, I am feeling a little bogged down with all my stitching projects. So many I want to do and so many that I have started. BUT, stitching is my hobby. I do it so I can relax and have fun!

Lately, only one piece is really calling my name and that is Agnus Dei. It is on 40 count which can be challenging if I am tired or in a room that is not well lit. But for the most part, I can stitch on it when I just want to pick something up and stitch for a bit.


This is the latest photo I have and I must do some ripping. Oh well. Not a big section and like I said, this is the piece I am enjoying the most.

So what about you? Is stitching fun or a chore?

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Unstitching is definitely not fun, but necessary sometimes... I know that too with unwanted quilting lines, or a seam. But mostly, it's fun ;))
Quilting Patchwork & Appliqué

Sandy said...

I've always worked in high pressure jobs, so it's fun to stitch. I retired a week ago tomorrow, and haven't had time to stitch yet LOL hopefully that will change I can spend a lot of time doing something I love.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

F is for Frog too, he's not Fun!
My stitching is fun of course, as is my blogging and making stitchy friends.

Leonore Winterer said...

Stitching is fun and almost meditation for me. It can get a bit of a chore when I try to reach a deadline, though!