Saturday, April 17, 2021

O is for Organized

 Which I am not. This is sad. I really should start getting organized, but I have no clue how to start. Every now and then I think I should hire someone to help me. But it is so embarrassing...

Here is what I wish my craft room looked like:

https://positivelyjane.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Craft-Room-Organization-1.jpg

 Dream on, right. Especially since my craft area is in the basement!  Here is the full tour:

https://positivelyjane.net/blog/craft-room-organization-and-tour/

 

 

5 comments:

BFromM said...

I'm pretty sure that no one who actually crafts has a room that looks like that!

NP Jenn said...

Oh my. I watched her video tour and that is a lot of crafting supplies. I will stick with my plastic under the bed storage bins.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

But where are the half finished projects left out on the table? And all the scraps?
I saw the dimensions too, 16 x 20 is a massive room, you could host a retreat there LOL

diamondc said...

Beth: I would give just about anything to have a sewing/craft room that looked like this one.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

My little crafting corner isn't all that organized too, so...well. I guess we are all in the same boat here.