Monday, March 15, 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness for March 2021

 Jo, over at Serendipitous Stitching hosts this SAL. We are to post anything that we have been gifted, that will be a gift, or that we can shoehorn into the category of gift... 

 2021 GG


I have been working on this piece for my son. I liked it until I dyed it with chia seeds. (Don't ask.) But a friend sees potential. I  am working on some other projects as gifts and when they are done, I will pull this back out. I need to pull threads for seaweed and shells....

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: I think octopus are an interesting creature, I will be looking forward to seeing your progress.
Hmmm chia seeds, I must try a dye with them.
Have a lovely day

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your octopus is intriguing, he reminds me of Brian Kesinger's artwork. I shall be interested to see how he develops.

Leonore Winterer said...

I actually think that colour effect is AMAZING! What a fun project.