Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WIPocalpse for September

 This will be brief, but I had to share some progress:

 Well, actually, finishes:

Enchanted Pumpkin by Mill Hill is stitched



And I started and finished Octokafe by Avlea Modern Folk Embroidery!

Are question by the lovely Melissa this month is:

Are you a seasonal stitcher, or can you stitch on any holiday/seasonal stitch at any time of year?

I normally am fairly seasonal. I am so in the mood for some fall stitching it is crazy. Maybe that is why my bead kit got finished!

3 comments:

jocondine said...

Great Octopussy stitching, nice pattern, wish I add as many "hands" to stitch more! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! The pumpkin looks great, perfect for Halloween.
The Octopus is fun too,

Leonore Winterer said...

That Pumpkin looks great, and the octopus is very cute! Great job.