Wednesday, September 2, 2020

National Needlepoint Month

 According to the American Needlepoint Guild, it is National Needlepoint Month. I will buy that! Any excuse to stitch on needlepoint. Well, lets be real. Any excuse to stitch PERIOD!

Here is my progress on Royal Garden:


Jessica Grimm 

had the brilliant idea of not doing the weaving stitch in the space between the crescents, but an alternating scotch stitch. Go check it out on her blog! 

And don't forget the Live Show on    Fiber Talk   tonight! I think it will be fascinating to talk to the artists who create this fabulous work.



3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful project Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking beautiful. I love the way the light catches the threads and the texture.

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks awesome! I really enjoy watching this one grow.