Sunday, June 14, 2020

It Can't Be June!?!

Sorry I have disappeared for a while. I have been stitching and gardening, just not blogging.
I have spent a bit of time on my Linen and Threads 2020 Mystery Sampler. I am almost done with this month's motifs:
I have been picking a lot of strawberries and weeding. No photos of that. You will have to take my word on it.
The other thing I have been doing is trying to make a video for Flosstube! Yikes! If I can get it loaded, I will share it with you.
Hope you are doing well and getting a lot of stitching done.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looking fabulous

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking lovely. I would like to commit to one of their SALs one year!

The Flosstube would be a great idea. I would watch.

Leonore Winterer said...

I don't watch a lot of flosstube, but if a blogger I already follow starts out there, I probably will watch it! Great stitching.