Monday, June 22, 2020

End of The IHSW Post June

I did manage to get some stitching time on my pieces this weekend.



Agnus Dei was further along than I showed on Friday so it looks like I got quite a bit of stitching done on it. I find it relaxing to work on first thing in the morning.
AA, as I fondly call it, is moving along. I hope to make some serious progress on this as I want to start a new project(or two) in July.

Hope you had a good weekend. We are getting some rain, which we needed and that will help the weeds grow. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow?

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work over the Weekend.
I love the blue and white combination.
I am currently in a state of wanting to stitch all my WIPs as I touched them all over the weekend!

Leonore Winterer said...

Nice weekend stitching!