Sunday, May 31, 2020

WIPocalypse for May 2020

I have done a bit of stitching this month, but first let us discuss Melissa's Question of the Month:

The piece I really loved stitching recently is my Inchies project by Kathy Reese:
I have to hand out the kits to my guild members and then I will see how I will teach them the piece. It was a fun project and very fast.
1. MH 1656, My Beloved
Here she is unrolled
I have since done a little bit on the next band:
7. Autumnal Abstractions by Joni Stevenson
I have brought this piece out to stitch it with my friend:
I have stitched most of the first section.
12. Inchies is done and I posted it above.
13. Agnus Dei by Modern Folk Embroidery
I am working on the bottom page. Lots of fun, but not much progress
16. Linen And Threads Mystery SAL 2020
I have finished May and ready to start June.

I did manage to finish the background on the pumpkin canvas that my friend gave me. I just need to figure out how to fully finish this:


5 comments:

jocondine said...

Very impressive post, so much done. Love your progress on Agnus Dei and the Mystery SAL. xxx

Julie said...

The inches project is stunning.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work this month. The Inchies look like a fun project to teach.
MH is so big! I didn't realise this was such a long Sampler.
The Linen and Threads is a lovely design too. I have downloaded the charts so far.

cheryl lennox said...

You always amaze me!

Leonore Winterer said...

Inchies looks great and like lots of fun!
Is it just me, or is each band on My Beloved wider than the last one?