Friday, May 15, 2020

I'll Try Again This Month

It is International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. I think it is hosted by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching .
It is the third weekend of the month and the idea is to stitch as much as possible over the weekend.
I plan on working on MH 1656 although the Montenegrin stitch is still giving me fits. Yes, I have the Amy Mitten book which is very helpful, but I am still struggling.
I also need to finish another mask. My friend Cheryl gave me blanks and shared instructions to make this.
I have another one to assemble. She is such a good friend.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great mask.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good luck with the Montenegrin Stitch, it does look tricky.
I kind of temporarily host IHSW. It was always Joysze's baby and I didn't want to step on her toes but she doesn't mind if I do all the work now LOL

Leonore Winterer said...

What a stylish mask!