Monday, March 30, 2020

WIPocalpse Post for March

Well, I am sure everyone is stitching from their stash right now. I am trying to finish a few things before I start anything new!
Melissa over at   Measi's Musings   asked us if we ever adopted a piece from someone else. A dear friend who just passed gave me this piece when she was going through her stash.

It is an old hand painted needlepoint canvas. I love the colors but don't really want to continue doing the tent stitch. So it sits and waits for me. One day I will pull it out!
1. MH 1656
I am working on the pineapple band. Really close to the bottom of this piece, but I know the next section will be a huge challenge!
3. Art Quilt
I have totally lost my MOJO on this one, so I hung it up. I see places that need help, but I am not in the mood for this piece.
11. Enchanted Pumpkin
A little more stitching on this one.
12.Inchies
Finished the Red, White and Blue one! Now I need to wait until I can see my local guild and get started on the next one.
13. Angus Dei
I don't work on this much, but I am making a little progress. Won't be done for Easter!
16. Linen and Threads Mystery Sampler
March is done!

BTW, the numbers are from my original post 
Hope everyone is well and getting a lot of stitching time.






3 comments:

jocondine said...

Great progress, love Inchies and Mystery Sampler, beautiful colors and patterns. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. The Linen & Thread Sampler is looking great.
Could you do some of the needlepoint in tent stitch and the background in your preferred stitch? Just to save unpicking too much,

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching progress - I especially love the inchies and the colours on your enchanted pumpkin.