Monday, March 23, 2020

IHSW I Got a Little Bit Done

Well, I managed to get a little bit of stitching done this weekend.
Here is stitching for the weekend:
I managed to start on the March section of the Linen and Threads 2020 Mystery SAL 
 I did half a pineapple on MH 1656 and started the long diagonal for the vine:
 And I am working on the border for my Red, White and Blue Inchies:
I decided to concentrate on the Inchies piece since I am close to a finish on it. MH 1656 requires lots of concentration, and I just don't have it in me right now. The mystery sampler is a nice distraction when I don't feel like laying threads on the Inchies canvas.
Hope you are safe and getting a lot of stitching done. 

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful colours in the Linen and Threads SAL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Linen & Threads Mystery does look good. Even though it's a mystery, you know it's good to be lovely!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching! Those pineapples are HUGE. How many more bands are there after this one?