Saturday, March 21, 2020

Just Wanted to Say I'm Here

Life is a bit crazy lately. I am joining the IHSW where we try to stitch as much as possible on the third weekend of the month. There is a Facebook group, if you like Facebook or check out  Serendipitous Stitching

I really wanted to pop on here and share with you something I learned from Vonna , the Twisted Stitcher. If you follow the link above she will tell you about the clips she makes using supplies from Amazon.  I had bought the stuff to do it, but had not taken the time to see if it worked. With a little encouragement from a friend who was going to buy straps for the ironing board, I tried it.
Works like a charm!  Cheap and easy! My kind of craft supply. I  find it so much easier to stitch using my scroll rods now. I need to make another set for my Linen and Thread Mystery SAL2020.
      

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great idea. Anything that makes doing our hobby more enjoyable is a winner.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great idea for frame users!

Leonore Winterer said...

I bought some of these (but have yet to try them out as I don't use my rods often). Never thoughts to make them myself, though.