Monday, January 20, 2020

IHSW for January

This past weekend was the third weekend of the month and it was time to Hermit and Stitch! Our sweet Jo    host this and you can find more enablers on Facebook if you so desire. Click the link and she will explain it better than I can.
Here is what I worked on this weekend:
I am slowly working on MH 1656. I had to rip  out some satin stitch as I didn't like the color I used.
 L. Genders is close to being done, or at least one is almost done.
 And here is a bit of a secret stitch.
What did you stitch this weekend?

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work despite the frog visitation. I do like a bit of pom-pom trim.
I got lots done on my Discworld owl for the weekend.

Julie said...

The green and pink really pops with the black, its super.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great work! I had a very productive IHSW myself.

Sparkle said...

I finished my long dog sampler Opus Magnusson. Now I am currently working on Above the Sky by 1897 Schoolhouse Samplers

Kaisievic said...

Great work, Beth - lovely stitching. I stitched on five or six projects which kept me very busy indeed.