Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness for January

Well, Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching    hosts this lovely stitch-a-long where we post photos of our progress of our stitching projects that we are giving as gifts, were gifted to us or we can shoehorn into the category of gift.
I am trying to get this out of my stash. I have made so many mistakes on it that it is pitiful.
This is the photo from my WIPocalypse post:
And here it is now:

I was trying to take an "arty" photo-see my cat in the background?-so you can't see that I have stitched more on the left of the butterfly...

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm sure only you see the mistakes, it's so delicate, a lovely piece

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I agree with Clare, no-one else can see the "errors". Love the colours you used.
Don't forget to link up on my post.

Julie said...

Hopping over from Jo's GG link up page ....
A very pretty butterfly, the subtle blue in the fabric is lovely.

Leonore Winterer said...

I think the butterfly looks great. I'm sure you can get it finished this year :)