Sunday, November 3, 2019

People's Choice for November

Serendipitous Stitching

This is a great SAL! Every month there is a new theme and this month the theme is Autumnal Colors.
I had big plans of finishing something to post, but life got in the way.
I do love fall colors. Look at this pile of leaves...
And look at the golden color on these pears:

I have not done any new fall stitching in a bit, but I do have this pile of Mill Hill Bead kits that need to be finished:
Do you like fall colors? Do you stitch things for just the color? Just wondering.

4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great collection of Mill Hill stitches, I love the skull with his little peace sign!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Lovely collection of Mill Hill designs. I have been persuading everyone to stitch more on orange this month!

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, those Mill Hills are adorable! You really need to finish them!

Ariadne said...

I love pears and pear cider. AriadnefromGreece!