Friday, November 15, 2019

International Hermit and Stitching Weekend and Gifted Gorgeousness

I love it that we have a way to do a virtual retreat like this. I love seeing what people manage to stitch over the weekend, even if we can't meet face-to-face. What is International Hermit & Stitch Weekend? It is the 3rd weekend of the month where you try to get as much stitching time as possible. You do not have to boot your spouse out of the house or go anywhere to do this. The idea is to just try to carve out a little extra time to stitch. And we love seeing what everyone else is doing! There is a Facebook page and I think Jo over at   Serendipitous Stitching     is in charge....
I just noticed that it is Gifted Gorgeousness. (Again, Jo is in charge of this! :) )I plan on stitching MH 1656 even though it wasn't a gift to me nor a gift to anyone else! Nicola Parkman of   HATS         received it as a gift from her husband so I hope that counts!

I was humming along when I realized I made a huge error and needed to frog it. Hopefully I can get this band done over the weekend.









4 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

No frogs allowed at the Hermit and Stitching Weekend! I hope you were able to fix and finish what you frogged.

Elfie said...

I hope you've sent that frog on his way. I love your sampler - I find it very soothing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month (and IHSW too which I seem to have adopted because I couldn't bear to see it stop!).
This is a lovely sampler and I am sorry you were gifted a frog to go with it!

Ariadne said...

Yes frogging is a problem. Go on. AriadnefromGreece!