Sunday, July 7, 2019

Trying to Catch-Up

Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching reminded me about the Totally Useless Stitch-a-long or TUSAL. Daffy Cat is hosting this but has been very quiet. Anyway, all you need to do is post an image of your orts. It is fun to see everyone's little bits and pieces...
Jo is also hosting The People's Choice SAL which you can find at the above link. This month is finishing. I do have a lot of finished pieces although I have a lot in my basement that need to be fully finished!
I like to finish things as notebooks so that I can see them every day as take notes. I can't remember the designers name or the patterns, but they are canvas pieces.

 I also have a thing for hearts, especially ones by Gay Ann Rogers. Here are two that are finished.
I am working on one now, but it isn't ready to be FFOed yet. Soon though!
Do you have anything new to show? I love seeing what everyone else is stitching!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month.
Notebook covers are a great idea. I like to photocopy my finished pieces and use the paper version to make a cover.
Love those hearts too, they are so beautiful. Hope you get the latest one done by the 10th for Rachel's FFO Gallery!

Leonore Winterer said...

Notebook covers are a great idea for finishing, but, like Jo, I'm a little concerned how they'd be holding up when in use every day. Especially with all the specialty stitching on yours!

Astrids dragon said...

Such beautiful notebooks, those colours are gorgeous and your hearts are lovely too!