Monday, July 8, 2019

No New Start

Or at least no large new project....We had a wind storm come through and we lost electricity. Then we spent several days cleaning up the mess in our yard. That with normal chores and gardening, I have been on the busy side! At least the college boys came home and were able to help with the mess
I have been working on this project to hopefully get it finished before the end of summer:
I realized I am a seasonal stitcher. If I don't get this finished before fall, it will sit in the basement until I remember it is there. Anyone else like me?

4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks great, I love the upper right pattern that looks like it's 'woven'!
I'm not very seasonal, I tend to stitch whatever I feel like all year...

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your stitching looks great, sorry to hear about the storm, I hope everything is ok now

Linda said...

It looks great Beth. I stitch on whatever. I have never been a seasonal stitcher.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

Those wind storms can be a mess, glad you had some help!
It looks great so far, are you still stitching it?
I do have a drawer that holds my unfinished pieces, I'm scared to open it!