Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I is for Inspired

I am behind on my stitching so I thought I would share a few stores where I purchase supplies.
My "local" store is Inspired Needle . I have ordered quite a few things from them and they have always been helpful and fairly speedy.
If I need needlepoint supplies, I have been ordering from  Needle in a Haystack 
They are a small shop out of California, and only mail things out on Saturday. Since needlework is not a matter of life or death, I can usually wait.  I like their online catalog and I have called and received help on picking threads.
Both are brick and mortar stores and I like to support them. Other online places are
Gulf Coast Stitches
 Kitten Stitcher

Hopefully those shops will inspire you like they inspire me!
Bible Gateway 
Isaiah 1:18-20
 “Come now, let us settle the matter,”
    says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
    they shall be like wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
    you will eat the good things of the land;
20 but if you resist and rebel,
    you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

2 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Love the name of your local store, "Inspired Needle" is trully inspiring!

Leonore Winterer said...

It's a good thing needlework is no matter of life and death! I often have to order abroad, so I do quite a bit of waiting.