Monday, April 8, 2019

G is for Gay Ann Rogers

 If I was smart, I would have pulled Gay Ann's Drawn Thread Sampler out for this challenge. Ha! It is still living in my basement. But I am loving spending a little time on this piece every day even if it is only 15 minutes.
In fact, I was online to change my insurance and had to wait and answer a few questions. I did the pulled thread section on the left of the heart while I did that. Amazing what can be done in just a few minutes.

Bible Gateway

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good old Gay! Nice to see the progress on this one.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Good luck with it! My mumwas working for around 20 years on a cross-stitch of Jesus before finally finishing it!

https://seal-of-melchizedek.blogspot.com/2019/04/houston-texas-temple.html

Leonore Winterer said...

A few minutes can really make a difference!