Saturday, April 6, 2019

F is for Christmas? And The People's Choice SAL

 Well, my Christmas stocking is called the First Christmas stocking.
 I have been putting one length of backstitching every day. If I get it all done before the end of the month, I will start adding more cross stitches.
 The wonderful Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts a once a month stitch a long that we are choosing the topics for each month. This month is specialty stitches. I do love specialty stitches which is why I have crazy quilt projects in various stages of completion.
This is block 5 for my 2020 Crazy Quilt challenge. It needs a lot more work and I wonder if I will be able to complete the challenge, but I am using it for the 100 Day Project .
Bible Gateway  Proverbs 17:17

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

4 comments:

Linda said...

The stocking is looking good Beth.

Linda

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty crazy stitches!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your crazy quilts! Don't forget to link-up for The People's Choice this month.

Leonore Winterer said...

Your stocking is looking great with the backstitch! And I do love your crazy quilt projects.